Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Newly designed, affordable, flexible program launching in Fall 2020!
Want to learn more?
Attend a Virtual Open House
Whether you're building your career in finance, marketing, human resources, or ultimately pursuing a CEO position, Edgewood College's MBA program gives you the critical learning experiences you will need. Our rigorous curriculum gives you the breadth to think broadly about all functional areas of business and the depth to have a competitive advantage in your chosen area of expertise: financial, customer, business process or learning and growth.
- Flexible, online or face-to-face courses designed for working adults.
- 8-week accelerated classes allow you to finish the degree quickly.
- Areas of emphasis: Accounting, Organization Leadership & Change, Healthcare and Cross Functional.
- GMAT not required with a GPA above 2.5.
- Pursue your degree full-time or part-time.
- Enrolling spring and fall.
- A total of 30 credits is required to complete the degree