Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration
This program prepares future executives to make a meaningful difference in a wide range of healthcare delivery and financing organizations. The curriculum was designed in close collaboration with local healthcare system experts and is well suited for:
- Managers in healthcare delivery or financing organizations
- Physicians looking to play a management role in their companies
- Pharmacists and other clinicians
- Lawyers, accounting professionals and other consultants serving health system clients.
The courses are based on the Commission on Accreditation of HealthCare Management Education (CAHME) competency criteria, and taught by full-time faculty and adjuncts drawn from the regional health care industry.
- 42 credits
- Flexible, online and face-to-face courses designed for working adults
- 8-week accelerated classes allow you to finish the degree quickly
- Pursue your degree full-time or part-time
- Enrolling spring and fall