Doctor of Nursing Practice in Executive Leadership (DNP)
Offered in both online and blended /face-to-face formats.
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree emphasizes the highest level of education in order to prepare experts in specialized advanced nursing roles. The DNP offered by Edgewood College is in indirect care (Leadership). Graduates of this program bring the best practices to managing health services, having competence in care systems management, and providing evidence-based care and translational research methods.
- Designed for working professionals
- Complete all courses entirely online or participate in blended online courses which meet face to face 2-3 times each
semester with all other coursework done online.
- Enrolling new students every summer, spring and fall
- Complete your post-master's degree in just two years
- Can be done full-time or part-time
- A total of 30 credits needed to complete the degree
Edgewood College is a primary sponsor of The Center for Healthcare Education and Simulation, a state-of-the-art simulation lab that serves nursing students and practicing professionals in south-central Wisconsin. Watch this WMTV news story to learn more about The Center for Nursing Excellence.