The Social Innovation & Sustainability Leadership Graduate Program prepares working professionals, career seekers and career changers to drive transformational change for more resilient organizations and communities.
The graduate program offers a Master of Arts and Graduate Certificate program where you will:
- Connect your strengths and passions with the needs of the world
- Learn and practice emerging leadership skills and knowledge
- Implement innovative solutions to achieve social, economic, and ecological wellbeing.
- Develop deep professional relationships with local and global change-makers.
- Create and sustain community, organizational, and personal wellbeing.
Lead the change to more sustainable organizations and communities. You’ll learn sustainability frameworks, ecological design, inclusive processes, and change management in the nation’s only graduate program of its kind– join us on the leading edge.
Employment opportunities for those with a social
innovation & sustainability leadership degree continue to grow. According
to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment outlook is projected to grow
11 percent by 2024. That is faster than the average for all occupation growth.