Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
Students in the Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership program engage in research that is meaningful, relevant and directed toward the improvement of the schools, districts, institutions of higher learning or agencies in which they work. Graduates will be prepared to lead in PK-12 settings, agencies or government trainings, or in institutions of higher education with the program’s PK-16 approach to leadership.
- Concentrations offered in PK-12 Administrative Leadership or Higher Education Leadership
- Blended online learning with classes meeting on Saturdays
- Classes offered in two locations - Madison and Wausau
- Higher Education concentration offered fully online
- Students progress through the course sequence as a cohort, learning from each other and developing a strong professional bond that continues after graduation.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction for the School District Administrator License
- Edgewood College has been approved by Wisconsin to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.