Master of Business Administration
Offered online and in the classroom
Make a positive impact in your organization and your community with an MBA degree. Graduates from the MBA program benefit from a curriculum that incorporates ethical leadership, entrepreneurship and sustainability with core business principles. Courses are designed for working professionals and are offered online and in the classroom so you can earn your degree without interrupting your life and career.
- Flexible, online and face-to-face courses designed for working adults
- 8-week accelerated classes allow you to finish the degree quickly
- Pursue your degree full-time or part-time
- Enrolling spring and fall
- A total of 37 credits is required to complete the degree
Want to learn more? Attend our Open House
Wednesday, Nov. 15th: 5-6:30 p.m.
1255 Deming Way, Madison, WI
Featured Faculty Article: Denis Collins, Professor of Business and Chair of the Management Department, recently co-authored an article with Chunfang Zheng, which was published in Organization & Environment. Chunfang is visiting Edgewood College from China's Bejiing Union University. Read Managing the Poverty-CO2 Reductions Paradox: The Case of China and the EU.