Master of Science in Organization Development
The MS in Organization Development gives students a psychological understanding behind best management practices in the workplace, empowering them to take their supervisees and organizations to new heights. Combining academic training with practical application, the program prepares graduates to lead businesses through change and to fill a variety of leadership positions concerned with human resources acquisition, retention, management, education and development.
Our MSOD program educates you to:
- Dive into the psychology behind successful organizations
- Equip yourself to lead organizations through change
- Learn what makes the top workplaces in the country irresistible
- Attract the best talent you can find (and keep them)
- Help your employees become the best that they can be
- Become an expert at motivating different personality types
- Build dynamic, efficient, powerhouse teams
- 30 credits total - Graduate in two years
- Designed for working adults
- Offered online
- Enrolling new students every spring and fall
- Can be done full-time or part-time
Want to learn more? Attend our Open House
Wednesday, Nov. 15th: 5-6:30 p.m.
1255 Deming Way, Madison, WIRSVP Today!