Edgewood College alumni can be found in leadership positions at some of the area's best-known companies, including American Family Insurance, CUNA, Epic, TDS and hundreds more. Our approach to curriculum and teaching is rooted in the Dominican values of compassion, justice, partnership, community and the lifelong pursuit of truth. With ethical leadership, entrepreneurship and sustainability integrated throughout the program, as well as faculty who are dedicated to mentoring students throughout their academic careers, you can begin making a positive impact in your organization or community right away.
- A challenging, rigorous curriculum that focuses on real-world, pragmatic business challenges.
- Faculty includes both academic experts and executive business leaders with real-world experience.
- Fellow students and alumni from a variety of business disciplines provide a powerful professional network.
- Our program is designed for working professionals so you can study without interrupting your career.
- Courses begin every 8 weeks, and are offered on campus and online to allow you to choose the format that best fits your lifestyle.